What are we doing?
We want to assure you that we are working hard to keep you safe at West Lakes Physio Sports and Rehab and ask that you help us achieve the same.
Screening Questions On Arrival
Please consider the following before attending your appointment.
- If you have Covid (18/09/22) , you must isolate for 5 days. We are a tier 2 Health setting and you should not attend the clinic until day 8 after testing positive at the earliest provided you are symptom-free. If you are in extreme pain, please phone the clinic for advice.
- Asymptomatic Close Contacts (1/5/22). We are a Tier 2 health setting, and it is advised you do not attend for seven days after exposure to Covid 19. However, please notify our reception staff by phone if you are an essential worker or have severe pain symptoms. We can provide treatment and minimise the risk of exposure to our team by taking extra PPE precautions and arranging a time when the clinic is quiet for you to attend.
- If you are unwell or have Covid like symptoms, please cancel your appointment or consider a Telehealth appointment instead.
Our staff follow strict infection control measures to ensure you are entering a safe environment.
Entering The Clinic & Treatment Rooms
- MASKS remain mandatory in healthcare settings. Please wear one to your appointment. Without presenting a valid medical exemption to our reception staff on arrival, we will provide you with a mask that needs to be worn correctly and cover your mouth and nose whilst in the clinic. If you have a mask exemption, you will be asked to wait in a separate waiting area for your safety.
- Our infection control processes routinely involve thoroughly cleaning and sanitising treatment beds between patients.
- We will limit the number of people in the waiting room to encourage a safe distance between patients.
- Please do not bring other people with you to appointments unless necessary.
- Our group physio exercise classes allow one person per 4 square metres. You will be provided with disinfecting spray after you finish on each piece of equipment.
- Remember, you can minimise your risk by washing your hands often, not touching your face unnecessarily, coughing and sneezing into your elbow and keeping one and a half metres from other people.